BEFORE YOU START UP by Pankaj Goyal
How to prepare to make your start up dream a reality
Are you a:
• “Wannabe” entrepreneur in school or college with big dreams in your eyes?
• “Friday-night-after-drinks” aspiring entrepreneur in your 20s/30s?
• “Ready-to-go” soon-to-be entrepreneur?
• “Already-on-the-train” entrepreneur?
• Loved ones of any of the above (wife/husband, boyfriend/ girlfriend, friend, parents)?
• An aspiring VC/angel investor who has never built a business?
• This book has been especially written for you.
If you’ve played sports, you already know how you prepare is as important as how you play. Starting up a business is no different—it needs preparation.
This preparation is about understanding your “why”; about generating and testing business ideas; about building your founding team; about talking to your family; about taking care of your career and your finances. It is about getting mentally prepared to get started.
This book will help you ask the right questions. It will guide you, steer you towards finding your answers.
You are ambitious. You are a go-getter. You are destined to win. This book will help get you what you deserve.
Title: BEFORE YOU START UP
Author: Pankaj Goyal
Publisher: Fingerprint! Publishing
Paperback: 200 pages
Price: Rs 179.00
Publication Year: 2017 Available: Amazon